Author Archives: bellreisa
The wiki consolidation project is finally completed. What’s been done? Here’s a run-down of everything that’s happened:
- Unused wikis have been removed: BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Hokuto no Ken, Under Night In/Birth, and Touhou Hisouten Soku. For the first two games, please visit Dustloop for their new wikis. UNIB will receive a wiki if the game ever has an accessible console port; Soku has long since moved off Mizuumi.
- All the remaining wikis are now unified under wiki.mizuumi.net. This central domain allows a single login to edit any page for any game, with no sidebar edit required. This is convenient for the user as well as administration to track changes and make any necessary updates.
- Every wiki is now properly classified, with pages sub-categorized as appropriate for maximum navigational capability. Every page was manually ported over, which means edit history is lost, but all pages have been cross-checked for content and broken internal links (but not necessarily external ones).
- You will need to reregister an account in order to edit the new wiki. Accounts take 24 hours to auto-confirm; this is only required for page creation, not page editing.
- A number of stealth optimizations and tweaks have been made for increased responsiveness and lower load times.
Here’s a comprehensive guide to Nazuna’s combos, tactics, and setups from Greats.
Picking Your Character
In this segment of the introduction to Arcana Heart 3, we will be going over how to select a character that would be suitable for you. As mentioned previously, character selection is not limited to simply the character itself, but the Arcana that you pair your character with, since certain Arcana can be extremely effective for some characters while not so good for others. In addition, certain characters are considered to be only workable in one or two specific Arcana, making other picks playable but definitely not part of standard optimized play. We will break down the characters so that you have a better idea of what they can do and decide if they are the right pick for you.
This is the first in a series of articles intended to ease players into the latest in the Arcana Heart fighting game series developed by EXAMU. While a lot has been shown about the game, many players have some issues grasping core concepts in the game simply because of different they are from other “normal” fighters. To facilitate transitioning from other games and strengthen the scene as a whole, I will explain some of these mechanics and break down how they are implemented in matches, and in further articles, how they compare to other games you may have played.