The wiki consolidation project is finally completed. What’s been done? Here’s a run-down of everything that’s happened:
- Unused wikis have been removed: BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Hokuto no Ken, Under Night In/Birth, and Touhou Hisouten Soku. For the first two games, please visit Dustloop for their new wikis. UNIB will receive a wiki if the game ever has an accessible console port; Soku has long since moved off Mizuumi.
- All the remaining wikis are now unified under wiki.mizuumi.net. This central domain allows a single login to edit any page for any game, with no sidebar edit required. This is convenient for the user as well as administration to track changes and make any necessary updates.
- Every wiki is now properly classified, with pages sub-categorized as appropriate for maximum navigational capability. Every page was manually ported over, which means edit history is lost, but all pages have been cross-checked for content and broken internal links (but not necessarily external ones).
- You will need to reregister an account in order to edit the new wiki. Accounts take 24 hours to auto-confirm; this is only required for page creation, not page editing.
- A number of stealth optimizations and tweaks have been made for increased responsiveness and lower load times.
Here’s a followup to my previous Nazuna Combo Guide that shows even more situational stuff, more optimized combos, character specific combos, and more.
WW 0.55 is looking like a great update for the game. There’s even more new moves than in the test version. More balance tweaks. More bug fixes. A minor system change. And of course, the new character Freide is finally completed. Now is a better time than ever to try it out.
Here’s a quick video covering some of the changes to characters that got new moves.
WW 0.55 Changes
Here’s a comprehensive guide to Nazuna’s combos, tactics, and setups from Greats.